My mission as an artist of the spiritual and sacred is to raise the consciousness of the viewer of my art. Read more about it here.
I was first exposed to geometric art during my high school years. Later I created spiritual mandalas, the 5 elements, and yantras digitally or in acrylic along with paintings on the bindu or dot. My bindu art is inspired by S.H. Raza and Mark Rothko.
“Love your Title… ‘discover consciousness-raising art’… YES!!! Just finished seeing your art creations… beautiful, sensitive, and zen simple…” – Armand Altman, Ph.D., Yoga & Meditation Teacher, USA
One Woman Show
- Siddhasi Studio, Phoenix, AZ: Febuary 2018 – current
- Unity Church of Mesa, Mesa, AZ: 7/2012 – 12/2012
- Greenhaus Gallery, Phoenix, AZ: April 2013
- Xanadu Gallery Online, Scottsdale, AZ: 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011
- Swiha, Tempe, AZ: 2013 | 2012 |2011 | 2010
- Radiate Bliss! Gallery, Mesa, AZ: 2/2012 – 6/2012
- Dei-Zinz, Scottsdale, AZ: 11/2011 – 1/2012
- Superstition Art House, Apache Junction, AZ: 9/2011
My artwork is internationally owned by private collectors in USA, Germany, Italy, Great Britain, Spain, Poland, Brazil, and Canada.